Monday, December 17, 2007

Asian Idol

CONGRATS to HADY MIRZA as the 1st ASIAN idol... i just went to youtube to watch hady's performance show but i saw something else instead.. i saw comments about our 1st asian idol.. very discouraging and negative. yes, who would have thought that our sg idol, hady to win asian idol.

I, myself, was shocked to see hady won.. i cried a tear... so touching.. 1 thing about hady i like, is that he's very humble.. he has almost all the right reasons to win.. he got the package la..

i know some of you will beg to differ.. but he has done singapore proud.. like my boyfy said (even though he prefers hady than taufik), under some circumstances, sporeans may have voted umpteen times so hady won.. maybe true or not... i dont care... 'the tribe has spoken'..

in fact, all the idols has their own unique way of performing, its just Hady has won many viewer's votes... even me.. i voted hady and jac... heheheh

tell me what u think...

0 comments: