Saturday, December 29, 2007

I've been in the other side of emotions lately.. always feeling angry, frustrated, easily irritated. I get angry at a certain thing so fast and got over it after a while. When I come to think of it, why did I get so angry over it? shit lar, everytime I expected something. It will always let me down and made me feel disappointed. The feeling of hurt and frustration is boiling everytime I think of it.

I just cant understand my own feelings. Even with my boyfriend, he cant seem to understand me. Hate it when he made a promise and breaks it later. Feels like shit, like garbage. I know its overly described but I just cant help it. Let's just say things arent like the way it used to be. I really think that maybe he's gotten tired of me or something. All my rage and short temper digust him.

I cant believe I'm saying this but I feel so sure that maybe he deserves someone better than me. I feel I'm being selfish with my attitude that I wanna spent all my time with him. which also means spending his time with me.

Surprise, surprise... I'm not replying his msg today.. when I always wait for him to text me everyday.. sometimes I feel so silly and stupid to wait for him.. when he doesnt even know I'm waiting for him and expecting him..

I guess its time for me not to wait anymore...........

0 comments: