Sunday, December 23, 2007

no one

i dont hate him anymore, only for that moment. how can i hate him? deep down inside, i love him too much to let him go... cant bear to see him with another girl in his arms. no words can describe how i feel for him... even though he doesnt show me that he loves me, i know it when he scolds me, advise me, nags at me... he does it in a stern way.. tats his way... only i would understand... somehow, i thanked God for meeting us together...

i love you, darling.. nothing can stop me from loving you...

NO ONE - ALICIA KEYS
"I just want you close
Where you can stay forever
You can be sure
That it will only get better
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry cause
Everything gonna be alright
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be alright
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you You you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you"

0 comments: