Friday, February 22, 2008

he's mine for keeps

we had arguments. but never till i cried for two days for him. i know its stupid and all.. I've trying to do something about the relationship every time we fought... he said all the fights, I started it.. and i know that... but the cause of it??? he admitted, is him lar... so now the problem is i'm very confused actually.. coz up until now, even though we come to a settlement and compromise... i still duno what he wants and see me as... when we were arguing, he brought up the thing that i mentioned to him.... what dad said, 'kita takde ikatan'... he's not my husband, tunang or watever.. we're just friends...

so how now? i duno.. he told he love me unconditionally.. ok... then wat? we're still together... as bf n gf?? i guess so.. just leave it at tat... he said i bear grudges against him... when i said why he never take me meet his parents and his friends when we were dating in our 1st year... maybe its new lar but somehow i feel tat he dun wan his close people to know tat i exist... its weird... n i'm still wondering till today... why he never bring me to introduce some of his friends when sometimes he talk about them...

i mean am i wrong to think and ask all these things?? even his past gfs i duno... weird huh? i duno its my 1st long term relationship and i dont have a clue about this... this is his 6th... he told me...
i guess i have to learn the hard way.. eh....

well, to look at the bright side, he's bringing me to his ITE friends BBQ on sat so this is a 1st...
(other than meeting his secondary sch classmates, my ex-sch mates)

AN~DUI!!!!!!!!

0 comments: