Saturday, March 15, 2008

results day

got my results yesterday... it was as i expected C for micro... ok fine, i got a C+... which is fairly good for me... i'm not complaining... i was pretty confident this time, as the modules were lesser than the previous sem... i had a higher chance of getting more Bs... and so i did... 4B+... syukur alhamdulillah.... hehe... ;)
gpa also increased which is something i'm proud of... hey, once in awhile, sharing something gd feels so much better than sharing all those sad, moments....
anyways, i thought of treating myself to something, like Ben&Jerry ice cream or maybe even a nice, new pair of shoes.. (which i really need, its been so long that i bought myself a nice one)
and i really wanna spend the day with him, but things just have to go wrong and make me feel so shitty everytime when anything that involves him... i just cant have him for myself huh... all he wants, is to sit at home, coz everyone's out. its always like tat.... not everything is abt it...
i wanna go out but he can only make it at 5? so late... lagi bagus tak yar kuar...
argh... things just have to go wrong when gd stuffs happen.

0 comments: