Friday, July 25, 2008

It is NOT the wedding of the year

Please eh, if u ask my close friends and relatives, they would know how i totally don like Norfasarie....

I JUST DO NOT LIKE HER. (there are reasons and i'm not revealing)

Ok, i'm not gonna touch on that and get myself in trouble.

So her wedding is THIS week. Personally, i think Baihakki is cute. Tell me which girl would decline Bai as their bf?? I've seen Bai up close but don't know him personally. I've seen him in the early years of his football since he was in the SG under 18s. Such a waste to be married at a young age of, what 25, 26, for a guy leh.... Aiyo, like kena brainwashed like that...

But then again, who am i to judge, rite?? Its their life....

and i cant wait for my wedding.... HAHAH!

p/s: XX & DY got interview on thurs and fri respectively. their case is still on and all over the net. go google!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u mean norfasarie got plastic surgery too?! Well it's not surprising. If you compare her face when she first came out in that competition hosted by Najip years ago, her face was round and flat. Now suddenly so different eh?

Rhea Toreque said...

hmmmm.... i dont have proof... i heard rumours though... its her face anyways..