Wednesday, July 23, 2008

XX vs DY

It was on the news and all over the internet, forums and bulletin..

The war in on! Bloggers Xiaxue and Dawn Yang is fighting. Dawn is suing Xiaxue over defamation. Something I learnt last semester, BLAW.

Anyways, go to this website, XX vs DY, where all rumours and supposedly scandals they each have.. I've been visiting that site since it started. Everytime I'm online, the 1st site I go to is that webby... so addicted to it but Oppa said I'm obsessed. Ok, then I was stunt for awhile and quickly close the browser and went to the webby to check for updates. hehehe..

I'm not here to dish out anything but I love reading Xiaxue entries on her blog, so i wanna see how this goes.

As I mentioned earlier on my other post about them, i prefer Xiaxue as a blogger rather than Dawn so I really like if Xiaxue to win the case.

Just google both their names, you can info on the cat fight which started since late June.

0 comments: