Wednesday, August 13, 2008

not appreciated at all. (most vulgar entry ever, not for the faint of heart)

OK! Complains again!

I'm filling up my blog post with my complains again! I'm furious, as always!

this time is about the freaking futsal match that Oppa volunteered me into. It all started as me doing a favour for him but it all went wrong last night.

I got a muscle stretch, i think, i don't know la what's it called but it was bloody painful. I was having leg cramps, aches on my right leg and i still went for the stupid futsal training. BECAUSE i wanted to help Oppa. It seems my effort and time was wasted.

We were playing against another girl's team. nurses VS d.technicians.

My right thigh hurts the moment i ran or kicked a ball. To add to my misery, i fell and got scratches on the knee. Same thing happen to another girl in the other team but she got replaced and was attended to. For scratches?? It was bleeding. Mine too!
But I had to continue to play, in spite after telling Oppa, i really cant play cause my thigh hurts so much. Reason for continuing to play: there's no substitute for me so i had to continue.

I'm not asking to be treated like a princess. But please, try to equal here. Oppa's in charge, yes. I'm not and don't want to take advantage of him since he's my boyfriend. BUT HELLO!! I'm like in deep shit here. I need to rest, my thigh hurts and i got this stupid scratches that bothering me. When the other girl, he can let go but me????

Once the game was over, I wanted to rest and relax my thigh muscles BUT someone has to 'put more salt to the f*cking wound'. I said out loud to Oppa when he asked everyone to gather, my leg hurts, I need to rest, I can't stand it!

This F*CKING, IDIOTIC person had to say, 'Complain, Complain!!'
macam sial!! u don't know anything, u don't know wat happen, just shut the f*ck up!
girls, get this! the one who said this, wasnt a girl but a mother-f*cker who cant speak properly.
ITS A F*CKING GUY! MALE! KNN!!! CCB!!! P*NDEK!! P*KI SAMA DIA!!!

(mulut macam sundal! nak lawan pompan bebual ke! tahu nak kutuk orang je)

I'm not a guy. i don't play soccer like mad. i don't play soccer until i get myself injured to the core. i know my so-called injuries are minor. i cant stand pain. its my life. who are u to f*cking judge me, remark abt me in front of everyone?

here i am trying to do a favour for Oppa, to play soccer for the team, and this is wat i get in return??

That's it. I'm N.O.T P.L.A.Y.I.N.G!!!!! (pegi mampos)

and

TO OPPA,

i'm giving u props for being SO professional in this. Thanks a lot.
well done, good job! If there's anybody who can do that job, it'll be U!
thanks for forgetting me as ur gf last nite and good job on being very professional.

i dont want to share this shit with u on the phone cause i know wat u'll say. so there's no point of me talking to u. don't apologise cause it'll bound to happen again. I don't think u mean it everytime u apologise. so f*ck it!

to those reading and think, i'm a drama queen or i always complain abt my bf,
GET OVER IT!
this is MY blog! i write wat i want.

*****UPDATE*****
p/s: I'm going to watch the match but not playing. I wanna support my Oppa lar. I know I was mad at him the last time but I love him too much lar... yes, yes.. i'm very confused, fickle-minded girl now. but I really really love him lar!!

0 comments: