Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Interview, buttons & mee goreng!

Today was an early day for me as i've an interview at 930am. but i left my place early coz my cuz, Illia, had the same interview at the same place, only earlier.

So we embark our journey at 8am. i was at her place last night to go through the steps of interviewing with our aunt who happens to be a HR Mgr at a company. so i was a bit lethargic this morning and i got flu again!

Eventually, the interview turned out to be rather simply and laid-back. She mainly went through our CV and asked questions from there. The interviewer had nice eyeshadow and she seemed like a nice lady. Anyway, I hope i get the job. Its the same one as my cuz that the interviewer informed us.

Our interview ended freaking early! We were done by 10am. We walked towards Chinatown cause we were at Raffles Place. Imagine my cuz was fasting, and we walked a long distance just to end it off taking a bus that goes back to where we were. Coz we changed our mind from going to Great World to Bugis instead. Sorry cuz. (p.s, i cant fast lar... girl's stuff)

So we proceed to Bussorah Street to look for buttons and also some chains to make into bracelets, necklaces, anklets.. how cool is that?
I've successfully made my own customised anklet with bells, but have yet to put any add-ons.
I'll post a pic once the anklet is filled up with those nice add-ons.

From Bussorah Street to Textile Centre, we or rather I searched for buttons with 'bling bling'. Oppa wants to have diamond button for his baju kurung this year. We walked into a few shops and the last shop we went, had what I wanted. I'm going bring Oppa there on 1 Saturday... dunno wer lar....

Yesterday was 2nd day of fasting, so I had to cook something for my bro to break his fast. Here's wat I cooked......

"
"
"
"
"
"
MEE GORENG!!
Its hot! that's what my dad said.
so how? got tokoh2 jadi isteri?

0 comments: