Monday, September 15, 2008

results.... & other stuffs

yes, i got my exam results today. i was so scared that i flung the module that i hate dislike. but Alhamdullilah, i didn't. I passed but without flying colours again.

Yet again, i didn't get a single A, not that i was expecting it but it was still ok... at least i passed...

YES! I DID! I PASSED!!

now let's move on to the next lap of poly. OK, everyone said the 1st and 2nd year is where u have to strive and score. I'm no smart alex so i know where my standards are unless i studied hard right from the start, example of that would be, no life. SCHOOL, HOME, SCHOOL. SCHOOLWORK, TUTORIALS, blah, blah....

Ok, then how the other people can do it? I guess they dont have any other commitments than school huh?? well, i think i'm content for now. i don't want to feel regret or remorse bcoz i know i didnt give my all this semester so if i cry over the results means i'm so lying to myself lar....

next!
this friday is OPPA's birthday! there's a surprise coming up.... SHHH!!! hope he doesnt read this... hehehe... and we(my GFFs) all so loooking forward to the celebration

raya stuffs...........................
to date, my mom and i have made over 1300 and counting pineapple tarts... tats wat i'm so busy with right now... and no, i'm not working this holidays... went for a few interviews but didnt make it... there's this one freaking rude and unprofessional interviewer who interviewed me and so bloody arrogant... didn't even introduce herself!!! what kind of HR or management is tat? SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!! moving on, i also have to make LEMANG for this festive season... but that'll be eve of hari raya.. will be so freaking busy...

look what my tarts turned out..... hehehehe... :)


nice not???

Oh oh... I bought 2 baju raya for myself... one's purple and the other one's black...
Black will be worn on the 1st day... Purple will be worn when i go out with Oppa...
So lucky this year, its not white again.... He tried on purple baju kurung by coincidence and thought it was nice on him so we agree to wear purple together!!!! WOOHOO!!!
Left with tudung stuffs, shoes and accessories to buy.... have to find cheap and pretty stuffs to buy... i'm like so budget seh!

Oh yes, u know how i love facebook!!!! I'm always playing the games application in it... hahahaha... another thing to keep me company or rather busy at home.... hahaha! still got to beat my aunt's score in this game called DROPSUM! love it!!

Birthday coming up: My dear Sis, Nisha - 18 Sept
Oppa, Is - 19 Sept
Lil cousin, Nira - 31 Sept

0 comments: