Friday, January 30, 2009

pissed.pissed.pissed, & bro b'day

I'M SO PISSED OFF SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!!!

I CAN'T BRING THE PSP TO SCHOOL.

my journey to sch and back home is so long that i need something to keep me occupied. but my mum insisted that my bro wants to play the psp when he gets back. so i can't bring lar. irritating seh. early in the morning tau. i was practically shouting, 'then, when will i ever get the chance to play?' so damm pissed off. oh then, i forgot its his birthday today. arrrghh!! fine, since its his birthday, i'll just let it go. but i make sure i can bring the PSP on monday. he hasn't been to school for this whole week. playing the PSP continuously, non-stop. today then go school. melampau seh!

on another note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AZHAR! my younger bro. ^__^

on the funny side of my friday morning, a chinese lady wanted to give up her seat coz i think she thinks i'm pregnant. hahahahha.... i'm wearing the ever famous black dress which make me like a preggo. the dress my sis bought me at esprit. hehehe... hey its a gift and i like wearing it, even though my boyfie warned me that if i wore any dress, it will always make me look preggo.. tsk!

here's me with the dress.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



so do i look like one?

0 comments: