Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i miss my lil sister

today, i went to great world city with sue. then met up wit my sis whose working at esprit. it's been a long time since we sisters hang out together. so when i got there, i was just in time for her break. we ate, talk and laugh together. spend good quality time with her. not to mention that the food was on her. so was my 'shopping' at esprit. she bought a couple of stuffs. i realised this is the 2nd time she paid for my 'shopping'. i feel so 'awwed', speechless. i dunno.

i seldom see her these days. she's always working, so busy. hardly see her at home. when i'm around, she isn't. when she's home, i'm not.

then on my journey back home, i realised i really miss her. i really miss hanging out with her. i miss having our girly talk everytime before we go to bed. i miss going shopping with her. i miss the times when i ask her opinions whether my clothes match. i miss her lecturing me as if she's the older sis.

blame it on our schedule. blame it on her work commitment and my school commitment. blame it on the fact that we both have our own boyfren to attend to. blame it on the fact tat we all grow up too fast.

and it's gonna be worse if we both are married.

0 comments: