Sunday, June 7, 2009

weddings

so its THE season to get married. june holidays are here again and this weekend alone, i went to 4 different weddings. all of whom are completely so called strangers to me. coz i dun even know them except they have this relative thingy with my family. anyhow, all concepts are very different but one stands out the most coz the food was served old-styled. reminiscing the olden days when my parents and older cousin got married and everyone in the extended family helped out to serve the dishes and clear the plates. i remembered playing with water when i was supposed to wash plates and cups... hahahhahaha... the rest of the wedding, normal lar.. buffet style, then food cold. then one thing i hate about going to weddings is these people keep asking when's my turn.. for goodness sake, i'm not even done with school yet. oh well, some even say i looked like mak org... oh well, i look old for my age. but who cares. i like it like this.

so then me and my cousins and my aunt started to talk about weddings. i told them i wanna do it at sce sch hall coz there's air con... hahahhaha... but dun think can lar... just do at CC lar... but the one i went on sat, the CC hall very small.. and the food was cold.... hmmm.... at void deck, too hot.. so hot then i was perspiring that my make up almost wore off.

so much talk about wedding, i dun even know whether i'm meant for him... =(

0 comments: