Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm back!

Its been so long since I last blogged. I have been so busy with life, esp. with my boyfy and "school. OK. most of the time, its bofy lar. What can I say he made such an impact in my life. ("ku mencintai mu lebih dari apa pun, ku mencintai mu sedalam-dalam hatiku"). So many things happen since I graduated from ITE. ITE was the one of the best parts of my life. It was fun, no doubt. I miss my girls lar, and my crazy class, QA. but not all I miss lar.

After graduation, I successfully got into Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Which was a surprise obviously.. I thought it was an April Fool's joke by somone i know, but it wasnt. Such a DELIGHTFUL surprise.

When school first starts, I wasn't sure who will be in the same class as me. I was thinking I have to start everything from scratch.. haiz.. but thanks god, there's SUE, CHAR, SYAHID AND CHARLES.

Sue and Char was previously from the same 2nd year class back in ITE Simei. Sue and me was in QA. Yes. Finally, someone I know. Syahid and Charles, was in ITE Bishan previously which was many years ago, they went to NS after that. And now, back in Poly together. Thanks to Sob, we to know Syahid. Now, we're like practically going everywhere together. The 5 of us. Poly life's getting better lar, except for the modules, I'm just so screwed at the moment.

At the end of the 1st sem, my slip disc came back. It happened during my exam period. I was so freaking scared I couldn't do the exam. It was such a dugaan. As much as I hate, I was so weak and sensitive. I dont wish for it to happen again.

Anyway, back to present time. Its 2nd semester already. Common tests over. Stupid killer paper. I"m so freaking screwed lar. I'm kinda scared of the results. ARGH!! So rite now, I'm basically doing nothing at home. I quit my IKEA job due to my slip disc, and cant find anything that allows me to sit down when I'm working. But I did found a job at school, and its only starts during April.

So now its the holidays, 2 weeks. I'm going to JB for the weekend. MUM's birthday today, so we're celebrating during the weekend.

till then, more of it soon..

0 comments: