Friday, December 14, 2007

Mum's Birthday

Yes.. its past 1 in the morning and i'm still awake.. Mum's birthday and was like any other day. got my laptop back froom boyfy. He's gonna have the laptop over the weekend.. hurray hurray lar dia..

Mum brought the issue between one of my aunties with my cousins. Some old issues again. I just dont understand. Until when they want to 'jaga tepi kain orang' aka being a busybody or literally means taking care of other people's linen. For goodness' sake lar, grow up and out of tat KUNO hole, pls. I'm not being rude but the kids are old enough to think for themselves. And these aunties wont just leave them alone. Haiyo! and they wouldnt react like this, if not for the aunties' actions and dirty mouths. I believe everyone knows how aunties' mouths can be.

These issues are always being brought up by mum because I'm close with these cousins of mine. Well, everyone has their right to do whatever they want. No one can stop them. Not even their parents. So how?

Let's just wait and see.

0 comments: