Friday, December 14, 2007

where you've been




My sis hasnt been coming home for the past few days. I dont think she wished my mum on her birthday. mum must be very sad. when will she changed her ways? everyday hoping and wishing she just think of this family, knowing that everyone cared for her. her actions, well, sometimes, annoyed us. or maybe sometimes i annoyed her too. she doesnt confide in me anymore like she used to. although she's a secretive person, we used to talk a lot before we sleep at nite. maybe because we sleep in different room now. i wonder what is it really she want in life? even though, when we're outside, we may look happy and all. but the truth is tat, we seem to have a problem here.

i dont know if she' still with her boyfy. yes, in case, some of u know, that its the same one. i dont like him and will never like. to my sis, if you're reading this, dont bear a grudge against me. my close friends know wat that jerk did to our family. it was hell. an dto have him in our family, its a NO NO.. i just hoped she get over him.. tats so many guys out there... better looking(hehe), with better future.. blah blah..

please, i hope everything will be fine but just not too late.

0 comments: