Tuesday, February 19, 2008

exams done. wats next?

today's the end of last paper. and marks the end of year 1 in NP. so much has happened. 1 year ago, i just graduate from ITE. not exactly but same period. i dont expect much but wat can i say. i'm always slacking and my grades are not as good as it was during ITE. but i cant compare, can i? its 2 separate things.. haha.. so accounting term, separate legal personalities... ok ok... enough... now wat i should do is go work my ass off to get some income.

ok, next story...
i'm supposed to meet him today after he's done with werk. but he being so fickle minded, wanted to buy psp at bedok.. so he went ahead without me. i told him if he's late, the saloon will close cause he'll be doing rebonding again.. it takes around 3 hr... being stubborn as he is, he ignored me and went ahead. the thing is i cant stand him being so stubborn and yes, he just dont wanna listen to me.. always his way...
and after calling him, he's on the way back home.. and i bet he got his hair done already ar.. if not, he'll be complaining already...
another thing that irritates me is when I'm angry, he's like don't care like tat... argh!!! i dun understand him... n after 3 years together, i dunno whether he cares about my feelings... when i'm angry, sad, irritated, bla bla bla.....
alar.... sampai bila nak cam gini....??? if i change, will he change?

0 comments: