Wednesday, February 13, 2008

wats left?

tmr's vday. the promise was to take me on a cable car trip was cancelled. I told him, dont waste money on it but actually i didnt had the mood for it after wat had happened. the 'bracelet' i made for him, i decided to dispose it. as it cant be compared to the ring he made for me. i'm sure most of my frens have seen the rings. i'm talking about one that he made from platinum metal, with his name and mine engraved on it. the other one is made from white gold, with 3 hearts engraved on it. I'll take a photo on it and post it here soon.

I dun think he really understand me. yes, like most girls, wat i did was to tell him the opposite thing of i actually i'm going to. I know he's not going to read my blog post. so he's never gonna know wat i really. even if i tell him, i know i'll get rejected. so save me some face and just go with the flow.

0 comments: