Monday, April 7, 2008

draggy, tiring day (leave him or not to leave him??)

didnt get proper sleep last nite. slept ard 3am and still cant sleep properly. when i woke up, its alrdy 6am. sch stuffs isnt interesting, some talk from lecturers. got home early. i just wanna coop in my room. mood's not so good. still grumpy and down from what happen. talked to charlie abt this. even he said about the MSN thingy (the reason why me and my bro is blocked on his msn is, GET THIS, msn randomly blocked the contacts), is plain bullshit. how coan randomly be such a coincidence?

we talked over sms cause he's working. and everytime he said sorry, give him another chance, i would let him but it happens again.

journeys on the bus seemed short today. listening to my songs in my MP3 makes tears pooled in my eyes. i really dont know whether my mind's thinking straight today.

leave him or not to leave him??

i wanna get over this but i cant seem to get him out of my head. we've been together for 3 yrs, and to let go of this, makes me think and consider.

0 comments: