Thursday, April 3, 2008

my new K850i

i just got my new phone yesterday at SingTel's hello@shop. its the Sony Ericsson K850i. so cool. 5 megapixel camera. woohoo!! there's 3 buttons are sensor-button or is it the touch button. anyways, got it for 298 bucks. from my pay. hmm.. well, tats the big treat for me this time.

so right now, i'm wanna find a part time job so the money keeps rolling in. but its so hard to find a suitable job that wants a student. coz i'm so over f&b work and some retail work, just crap.

ouh, and my mio tv at home has KBS channel which is so cool lar. it has English subs for the drama. argh.. i'm so gonna be glued to the tv now. and not forgetting my new phone. hehe.. cant wait to take pictures with it. its totally like a digi cam ar.

lets see, wat else. ouh yes, i've changed my mobile number.

0 comments: