Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Girls day out!

I went out with my BFF the other day... yes yes.. very Paris Hilton.... hehehe.... we celebrated our belated bdays... exchange gifts and i got a Mango white bag... arggh!!! so shocking coz i dont buy Mango stuffs....

I went out with my long time BFF, Amelia... we catched up some stuffs coz we are both busy with our own stuffs... heheh... i know i know, BFF is someone like u hang out everyday but hey, this is my version lar... Amelia's like my best friend since forever, but she got thinner sey.. yes i'm envy!!

this is some pics of us




Amelia & Sharul




Our 'charm' bracelet... ehehhe




See how slim she is... we were of the same size when we were kids....
shows that i'm really fat... oh gosh.... more girls outings posts coming up....********************

0 comments: