Sunday, July 6, 2008

its been a long weekend

i only went for Tax lecture on friday... skipped MA1 tutorial and FIT lecture... AGAIN!! Sue said Ms.Lee hinted someone gonna get debar, so we assumed it was me. if i'm not wrong, i havent been attending MA thrice... if i didn't count wrongly... I'm SOOO screwed la! SOO dead! so now waiting for the letter to arrive................ warning letter.....................

anyways, its been a fun weekend and a dreadful one coz i had to go to a wedding reception of someone i dont even know... hmm, pisses me off.. coz i really wanted to go out with my Oppa.. to bugis and hang out with the rest of the gang...

mum bought a printer for me, so now its easier for me to print notes and other stuffs... cool eh.....

during the week, i read xiaxue's blog... she mentioned about dawn yang, another blogger...
I've always been reading xiaxue's blog and really enjoyed her posts... dawn's blog is boring lar... anyway, back to xiaxue post... she mentioned dawn yang and sorta spilled out all dawn's secret... which is so interesting lar... things i never knew about... never been a reader of dawn so duno, dun care lar... but xiaxue's really gd at writing... expressing her views and opinions which i find very realistic and someone whose very direct... just check it out.. hehe....

0 comments: