Thursday, August 28, 2008

bad hair day? i dont think so.

I went to JE swimming complex today. Its been so long since i went for a dip in the pool. It was great, i tell u, plus i went during the evening so didn't get a tan. thank god! hehehe....

Anyway, I had lots of free time at home so i decided to curl my hair before going out (but no point la, coz i get myself wet in the end). But i really want to do something with my hair after so long of bad hair days. SO it turned out like this...............................


"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"


i love this photo(no arh, i never photoshop, its au naturale)


by this time, it got messier.


but i really love curls for my hair. make my hair look fuller. have to wait for awhile before i can perm my hair again.... haiz...

p/s: SUE, ask me how to curl the next time u do.... hehehehhehe......


0 comments: