Tuesday, October 7, 2008

not much of celebration though

its Eid or in malay, Hari raya, again... its the time of the year where everyone have fun and be merry...

its kinda different for me this year. i dont find it as joyful as previous years. Yes, my pics showed i'm happy and all... but that's only the 1st day. i dont blame anyone but myself. my bro has psle this week, poor him. there are guests coming to my house but still i cant feel the excitedness of celebrating. i definitely think it's me. cant get to go out much either. everyone's busy. i'm the only bummer, sitting at home, doing nothing. just in front of me laptop all day, watching Jap dramas.

haiz... but there is something i was thinking about on my way home from meeting up with Nisa. She's back from Kuantan!!! so happy, got kaki to hang out with... got bf also like dont want to go out with me. maybe he's starting to get bored with me????

i know my blog technically doesn't have any readers at all but i was thinking on my way home abt this 'thing'~~.. considering whether i should do it or not..... would it hurt others with this decision of mine...~~~~~ haiz...

0 comments: