Thursday, January 22, 2009

breezing through

Now i know I haven't been posting these days.... busy lar, babe.. with a couple of things... i decided to change my blogskin coz i found it hard to read(and for my friends as well). the previous skin, the font is freaking small.... but the skin nice lar. actually u guys can increase your browser text size. duh~
Anyways, school's back on. Spent the 1st 2 weeks of the year rushing for the dealine. and its over. did my re-test. seriously, the re-test paper was so much easier than the original one. hehehe... and they all claimed that the re-test paper is always more difficult than the one before. sudahlah. crap only. up next is preparing for one of my last project presentation, then i'm FREEEEE from project... -.-" still got exams coming up soon.... argh!!!

ok ok. today has been a quite frustrating day for me... its the time of the month some more. like 'toot'! oh did i tell u, its CNY coming monday and we(my mum and me!!!) just completed 10 kg = 2000 pineapples tart. I'm so freaking exhausted!! the best part is its not enough. still have to make some more. BOLEH MATI!(can die). if i am/own factory, never mind seh!
me writing this, is not to boast around that my mum's tarts are sellable, BUT to let off my steam that i have to do more!!! argh!

ok wat else i missed? arh yes, the freaking snow city tickets. mentioning it now still makes me boils!!! ee.... KNS!(thanks to char, i learnt this) story that another day. i want to sleep alrdy. its 2am. was searching for a suitable skin till now.

enough of rants. I'm also happy coz boyfie bought 3 bags for me. from a garage sale. hehehe. vintage bags that is. i'm still wondering what to wear if i want to use the bags. and i'm also happy coz boyfie is always there. so i should stop thinking of silly things about him.
oh yes. taufik batisah song's Nafasku is so meaningful seh. haiz. whenever i listen to it, it hits my heart and somehow, my heart sank. the lyrics i tell u. fuuh!

0 comments: