Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year. Its 2009!!

Hey peeps,

Happy New Year!! Let's embrace 2009 with smiles and an optimistic mindset.

We all know how the world has been evolving (very sad) but let's pray that it will be a better year ahead for everyone.

Take each experience we had as a learning point in our life. (someone always say this to me)

bad ones as a lesson.
good ones as memories.

let's move on and work out that resolutions, people! start afresh!

talking abt starting afresh....

Tmr is my bro's 1st day at a Secondary Sch. Although i'm not feeling at the least excited, I'm sure he is. He's complaining to me that he can't sleep... hehe... reminds me of my time in Anderson.. hahah.... i think i'll feel anxious for him tmr, when the time comes. hmmm.... he's a big boy now.... still, i'm proud of him. hahha... we're looking for his sch shoes and we had to find a few places 'cause none of them had his shoe size, 45!!! Finally, mum bought 2 pairs at Haig Road.

p/s: Oops, before i forget. to everyone who sent me sms wishes, Happy 2009 to u guys too. I'm lazy to send sms lar.... so here will do...

0 comments: