Wednesday, June 17, 2009

23 years young

yeahness!! (in the words of brenda) i've turned 23rd with the blessings of Allah that I'm still alive and kicking to witness the day of my birth. hahaha!! SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH! (its a 1st, something religious on this blog)

this year, birthday was like any other normal day lar. wasnt expecting anything but hey, it was nice to have everyone gather for dinner on my bday. hardly see the rest of my family eating together. so its like a reunion lar.

anyways, the fact remains that even when i say i feel like an old lady because of my stupid aching body. i still feel like i'm an 18 yr girl. hahahahahhaha!!! dont feel like an adult at all!! nah, i still get nagged by my parents. my younger sis and bro will check on me time to time and will lecture me if they have to. but!! its not that i dont know how to take care of myself, its just i dun care much so they think i tu-lan! and my bro will msg me asking me wer am i, as if he's the older one! CEH!!

being 23!!! gosh!! 9 more months to graduation! 1 year more to working life! 2-4 years to get married! 5-6 years to have babies! 7 YEARS to the age, 30!! ARGH!!

well, more memories to make in the future...

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

0 comments: