Monday, June 29, 2009

birthday bash surprise

boyfie and i rented a car for the weekend. we went for a spin and spent time together in the car. on fri, we took my family out for dinner and he took his mom out on sat morning. so we went out on sat afternoon for movie and went for a spin around town.

Sunday was a delightful surprise though. coz i tot he didnt plan anything for me! he said let's just go with the flow when we go out. coz i actually said to him, i'm expecting something for my bday! since we didnt really celebrate my bday together so he said he wanna make it up to me. but there wasnt anything plan on fri or sat. so i was disappointed and pissed.

then Sat, he told me to meet at 9 am the next day, sun. so i waited and waited till 10 am. he arrived at my doorstep singingpaparazzi with the rest of the guys shouting 'SURPRISE! HAPPY BDAY SHASHA!!' i was like, wats the commotion outside?! it was super sweet to see all of them outside my doorstep in the morning.

then we proceed to sentosa for picnic and cake cutting! i have to thank NANA for making the deliciously sweet filling cake and preparing all the food! oh oh, and NANA'S IBU!! THANK U CIK!!

the guys, i know u guys went out on sat nite but thank u for making sure Is woke up early. i mean going thru the extend of sleeping over at faizal's place after he came from reservist and then for the an early morning. awww.........

picnic was so filling coz i ate too much. then LUGE was crazy. the boys were going crazy to win the race. oh well, it was a race amongst them. not us, girls. we were cruising! hahahahha!

i know we all had fun and it was so tiring for everybody that me and boyfie got sick.

so here's a THANK U note...........................................

words is not enough to say how much i really appreciate you
all the complaints, rantings
really regretting it now
realising that it's me whose wrong
whatever u've done for me
i'm grateful u're in life
thank u
i love u, IS

0 comments: